How to reset Sapphire TS007 TouchScreen
Please use the following procedure to resolve the following issues:
- Screen appears to have restarted and is frozen before all three boot-status dots have been displayed.
- User interface is frozen; buttons and sliders are displayed, but do not move.
- Note: If your screen looks like the one pictured, Reset will not resolve it.
- Remove two small screws on the faceplate (not shown) to expose the lower part of the circuit board.
- Locate the RESET button on the far lower right corner (circled). In real life, the silkscreen says "RESET" right below the button.
- Press the button for second or two. The white button pushes up toward the display.
The screen will go black for a short time, then progress through its boot procedure.
If this does not work, please contact Technical Support at 1-800-959-6004 and please provide your project name and/or number.
firstname.lastname@example.org 13 Aug 2019